Facts of Yeon Woo-jin
|Full Name||Yeon Woo-jin|
|Birth Name||Kim Bong-hoe|
|Birth Country||South Korea|
|Filmography||Marriage Not dating,Priest,Judge Vs Judge|
|Date of Birth||July 5,1984|
Yeon Woo-jin is a Korean heartthrob actor who has a huge fan base all over the world. The actor charm and excellent performance always awestruck his fans and audiences.
Besides his profession, Yeon lives a secretive personal life. Is he dating someone or still single? Let's dig out all the information;
Yeon Woo-jin's Personal Life
Yeon Woo-jin romances with several actresses in the screen but off-screen has a different story, he is yet to found his lady love. The actor often link-up with his female co-stars, but he made it clear that he is in no hurry to get into a serious relationship for the time being.
Previously in an interview, Woo-Jin opens about his ideal girlfriend, he said, he likes the girls with Asian features like his co-star Jung Yoo Mi from the cast of the movie, Tunnel 3D.
As of now, the acting sensation is enjoying his single and considered as one of the most eligible bachelors of K-drama. Moreover, he garnered more than 139k+ followers on Instagram.
In 2012, Yeon lost his father after a prolonged battle against stomach cancer. Afterward, he takes a short break from his acting job to accompany his mother and settle his family affairs.
Yeon Woo-jin Net Worth and Salary
Yeon Woo-jin is one of the most popular Korean actors who achieved a lot in his 10 years of filmy career. Usually, the Korean actor earns $21,000-$74,000 per episode from Drama and $100,000 from movies.
Yeon also made a decent sum of amount from brand endorsements and public events. Considerin g his career growth, Woo-jin holds the net worth of $1 million+. Likewise, Korea actors like Lee Min-ho holds a net worth of $10 million and Hyub Bin ($2 million).
Yeon Woo-jin Quick Facts
- Yeon Woo-jin was born as Kim Bong-hoe on July 5, 1984, in Gangneung, Gangwon-do, South Korea.
- He also known by his stage name, Seo Ji-hoo.
- He graduated from Sejong University in Civil and Environmental; Engineering.
- Yeon started his career as a fashion model in 2007 and after two years made his acting debut queer coming-of-age film Just Friends?
- After working for several K-drama and movies, finally, in 2014, Yeon got the first lead role in Marriage, Not Dating.
- Some of his notable screen credit includes Priest, Judge Vs., Judge, Divorce Lawyer in Love and others.
- The actor stands at the height of 6 feet 1 inch tall or 1.85 m.
- He has black hair and black eyes.
Read more celebrity-related content on Celebritymarried!!!!