Facts of Adrienne Bankert
|Full Name||Adrienne Bankert|
|Birth Name||Adrienne Bankert|
|Profession||Anchor, Reporter, and Correspondent|
|Birth Country||United States of America|
|Education||Wheatland High School and the University of Southern California|
|Date of Birth||May 6,1979|
One of the most proficient and versatile ladies in the journalism world, Adrienne Bankert is a top-notch reporter not only in the US but also in the world. A senior reporter, anchor, and correspondent of ABC News, he usually works in the famous show Good Morning America.
The veteran journalist's professional work is no doubt illustrious though not the same case on the personal level. So, how is her life going on? And is she married? Let's find out!
Adrienne Bankert's Personal Life
One of the most charming and talented people on the journalism field, Adrienne Bankert must have a vast number of admirers. But is she married? Or still single?
Rumors and Relationship
Adrienne Bankert relationship status is a tricky one as she might be single, dating, or even married. The lady remains relatively secretive when it comes to her personal love life and related matters.
The charming Adrienne Bankert's relationship is a mystery to all.
Although there is no dating rumors or affair of her right now, there are few things which suggested that she is in some relationship. Many speculated that the reporter is single; however, her reply to one of the tweets in 2015 pointed otherwise.
Adrienne Bankert's tweets on her married life.
The Twitter user NatureKitty asked her is she had married? To which Adrienne replied haven't had a ceremony yet. Well, not much can be taken, but after seeing that tweet, many believed that is indeed a married lady.
On February 14, 2017, on the occasion of Valentine's day, the ABC News reporter tweeted which hinted about her romantic life. Well, whatever, the case maybe hopefully she is happy.
Adrienne Bankert's Net Worth
As someone who is working in the field of journalism, Adrienne Bankert should have accumulated a good fortune. So, how much is her net worth?
Net Worth and Earnings
Like reporter Shaina Humphrie, Adrienne Bankert has a net worth of $1 million which she made from her journalism career. On average, the salary of an ABC News reporter can range between $101,573-$110,144 annually. In contrast, an anchor makes $32 Thousand-$100 Thousand a year.
Check out the clip of Adrienne Bankert's doing her work!
The charming journalist worked as an anchor in CBS 11 KTVT, Hearst Television, and Traffic Pulse. Currently, she is working for the ABC News as it's correspondent, reporter, and anchor.
Also See: Howard Eskin's Net Worth And Earnings!
As someone of her experience and expertise, Adrienne is sure to receive a hefty amount from her works. Thus, to sum it up, she is also certain to live a comfortable lifestyle.
Body Measurements: Adrienne Bankert
Adrienne Bankert stands at the height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 meters). Her body measurements are 33-24-35 inches. Similarly, both her eyes and hair are dark brown.
Adrienne Bankert is a talented American anchor and reporter.
Quick Facts: Adrienne Bankert
- Adrienne Bankert was born on May 06, 1979, in Sacramento, California, United States.
- The lady holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- She attended Wheatland High School and went to college at the University of Southern California.
- Her first work was at KCRA-TV, where she served as a traffic reporter.
- She then joined Hearst Television KCRA as a news anchor, reporter, and host.
- On June 2012, Adrienne joined CBS 11 KTVT in Dallas and worked for three years.
- Since June 2015, she has been working at ABC News as its reporter and anchor.
- The beautiful reporter works as the reporter for the popular show Good Morning America, World News Tonight & co-anchor World News Now and America This Morning.
- Recently, Bankert interviewed actress Christian Bell about her life and career.
- Her zodiac sign is Taurus, which shows her traits as reliable, patient, responsible, and stable.
- She is 40 years old.