Facts of Victoria Song
|Full Name||Victoria Song|
|Birth Name||Song Qian|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Television Presenter and Model|
|Date of Birth||February 2,1987|
If you have been roped into K-pop land by either BTS or Black Pink, then it is highly likely you won’t know about the South Korean girl band f(x). That is a pity since you’ve missed out on world music singer Victoria Song; the talent house who was a member of the former girl group.
Anyways, Relationship is a game-changer for big names like Song, and they are cautious about not letting up about their current love affairs easily. Naturally, this article will be an eye-opener for fans or about-to-be fans of the celeb!
Victoria Song Personal Life
Victoria Song is currently away from any dating rumors about affairs with anyone. But did she had any in the past? Let's find out!
Past Rumors And Affairs!
Victoria Song is single and not dating anyone right now. The lady is at her best professionally, and little can be said about her love life as such matters are low profile.
The starlet appeared as a pair with 2PM’s Nichkhun in 2010 in the variety show We Got Married. The foreign virtual couple showed great chemistry and in return, got much appreciation from the viewers. Their off-screen friendship raised some speculations, whether they were dating in real life.
A gossip broke out online in February 2013 that the 1.68-meter lady was in an association with TVXQ member Changmin when her New Year post of her home-cooked meal had Changmin’s face reflected in the spoon. Victoria’s agency declared immediately that the lady preferred cooking for other people and they were not the only ones there at the time.
Netizens, however, started to come up with various photos that hinted towards their connection. For instance, some snapshots showed couple key chains worn by both singers; in another case, they carried same suit cases; and in one, they were secretly holding hands in the backstage.
You May Also Like: Bae Suzy's Relationship Status And Dating Life!
In April 2018, correspondingly, another rumor got out that the damsel was in a relationship with Chinese actor Yang Yang since summer 2017. When the rumors escalated, she took to her social media account to clarify her stance and state objection to press manipulation.
When megastars are concerned, rumors and scandals are bound to happen, especially at the peaks of their career. Victoria was no such exception, and she became a target of love scandals with fellow celebrities.
Victoria Song Net worth
Being one of the fan's favorite and famous among people of every age group, Victoria Song is sure to rack in a hefty amount from her work. Just how much does she earn?
Net Worth And Earnings!
Victoria Song bags a substantial net worth of $12 million as an actress, dancer, singer, model, T.V. personality, and author. Typically, the average salary of a Korean idol is $42000, and a model is $2,942 per year.
Check out the music video of Vicotria Song's group f(x)!
On the other hand, on average, the earning of a Chinese actor is $150 thousand, and a singer is 17340.88 per year.
Also See: Xeheun's Net Worth And Earnings!
Song’s 2016 romantic comedy film My New Sassy Girl made a box office collection of $4.86 million on $4.55 million production costs. Actors such as Cha Tae-Hyun, Bae Seong-woo, and Mina FujiThe were part of its main cast.
Chec out the clip of Vicotria Song's movie Wished (2017)!
The diva furthermore appeared in the fantasy comedy movie Wished which also starred Xia Yu, Yan Ni, and Pan Binglong. Released in the Chinese theatres on June 30, 2017, the film had a budget of around $5 million.
Endorsements and Social Media Earnings!
The lady additionally endorsed multiple brands like Calvin Klein Jeans, .L.G., Caribbean Bay CF, K-Swiss, Korea Seoul Tour, Estee Lauder’s Pure Colour Lipstick, and others. Accordingly, it makes a hefty sum from a successful career in the Chinese and the Korean entertainment industries.
Victoria is quite big on social media as well and boasts a massive 3 million followers on her Instagram. Likewise, she earns an estimated $6,315 - $10,525 per promotional post from her Instagram.
Quick Facts: Victoria Song
- Victoria Song was born Song Qian on February 2, 1987, Qingdao, Shandong, China.
- She is of Chinese nationality and belongs to Asian ethnicity.
- Song received her education from the Beijing Dance Academy.
- The Korean idol debuted in 2008 as an entertainer under S.M. Entertainment.
- The agency scouted her after she won the Beijing Dance Competition (2007).
- She was a part of the widely popular South Korean girl group f(x) alongside Amber, Luna, and Krystal from 2009 to 2016.
- Her debut film was 2012 I AM, and her first drama was When Love Walked (2012).
- Victoria is active under Song Qian Studio and S.M. Entertainment
- The T.V. personality’s famous T.V. series include Beautiful Secret (2015), Ice Fantasy (2016), Life Time in Love (2017), Moonshine and Valentine (2018),
- Her films are My New Sassy Girl, My Best Friend’s Wedding, and so forth.
- She won several awards such as 4th China T.V. Drama Awards for Best New Actress (2014), 8th Chine T.V. Drama Awards for Popular Actress Award (2016), Weibo Night Awards for Breakthrough Actress (2017), MBC Entertainment Awards for Popularity Award (2010), and many more.
- The vibrant lady boasts 3.1 million followers on Instagram and over 20 million followers on Weibo.
- In a 2014 voting poll, the celeb won the Goddess of Asia title after receiving 579,298 votes.
- Her Chinese zodiac is Rabbit while her star sign is Aquarius.
- The beautiful lady stands at the height of 5 feet 6 ¼ (1.68 meters) inches and weighs around 45 kg (99 lbs).
- She has dark brown eyes and black hair.
- Song is 32 years old, as of 2019.
Follow Celebritymarried for more celebrity-related content!