Facts of Stella McCartney Married, Husband, Children, Net Worth, Earnings, Facts
|Full Name||Stella McCartney Married, Husband, Children, Net Worth, Earnings, Facts|
|Birth Name||Stella McCartney|
|Birth Country||Unite Kingdom|
|Father Name||Sir Paul McCartney|
|Mother Name||Linda McCartney|
|Mother Profession||Aniaml activist|
|Date of Birth||September 13,1971|
Renowned English fashion designer, Stella McCartney runs own her eponymous brand, "Stella McCartney". She is the most favorite designer of every celebrity from royals to the actress. Besides that, she is also known as the daughter of former Beatles singer, Paul McCartney.
Just like her successful professional career, her personal life is also amusing. She is happily married to her husband since 2003 and the proud mother of four kids.
Stella McCartney's Personal life; Married, Husband, Children
Stella McCartney is happily married to a British publisher, Alasdhair Willis. The duo tied the knot on August 30, 2003, at Mount Stuart House on the Isle of Bute. Moreover, she wore an updated version of her mother's wedding dress at her big day.
The duo first met on the early 2000s when Willis was hired to consult on her business. After a few datings, they eventually fell in love.
The couple moreover shares four kids; two sons, Miller Alasdhair James Willis (born on 2005) and Beckett Robert Lee Willis (born on 2008). Similarly, two daughters, Bailey Linda Olwyn Willis (born 2006) and Reiley Dilys Stella Willis (born 2010).
Stella McCartney Net Worth, Salary, Earnings, House
Stella McCartney is one of the successful British designers with an impressive net worth of $75 million. The main source of her income is from her fashion house which offers perfume, bags, women, men, and kids wear collection along with sandals and shoes. She also collaborates with Adidas and Gucci. The earnings of Stella is mentioned below;
In 2016, McCartney and her husband purchased a Waterfront Cottage in the Hamptons for $1.5 million. Previously in 2012, she sold her Notting Hill property in $3.1 million.
Stella McCartney: Quick Facts
- Stella McCartney was born on September 13, 1971, in Lambeth, London, England.
- She is the second child of former Beatle Sir Paul McCartney and late animal activist, Linda McCartney.
- She holds British nationality and belongs to White ethnicity/race.
- Stella Studied at Central St. Martin's College of Art and Design.
- She is is a vegetarian and she also supports PETA.
- At the age of 13, she designed her first jacket and in 2001, she launched her own fashion label, under the umbrella of Gucci Group.
- In 2018, McCartney designed Meghan Markle's wedding reception dress.
- Her birth sign is Virgo.
- Stella stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65m) tall.
- She has green eyes and blonde hair.
Stay tuned Celebritymarried for more Gossips and entertainment!!!