Facts of Sam Heughan
|Full Name||Sam Heughan Relationship, Dating, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Charity, Facts|
|Birth Name||Sam Heughan|
|Relation With||Mackenzie Mauzy|
|Education||Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama|
|Date of Birth||April 30,1980|
There are only a few actors who are blessed with both good looks and good acting, and Scottish actor, Sam Heughan is one of them. He never failed to impress audiences with his excellent acting.
Just like his flourishing career is Heughan personal life also tells the same story or it has a different version? To find out all the details read the article below;
Sam Heughan's Personal Life
The current relationship status of Sam Heughan is quite mysterious because he never opens up about his dating life to media. However, he dated an actress, Mackenzie Mauzy since November 2016 but it's been a while the couple hasn't spotted together. So, the reality of their relationship is yet to reveal.
More to that, the actor also linked up with his Outlander co-star Caitriona Balfe but after Balfe engagement with Tony McGill shuts several rumors. Back in 2014, he was in a romantic relationship with Cody Kennedy and later broke up.
Sam Heughan's Net Worth, Salary, Charity
Sam Heughan holds a net worth of $5 million from his acting career. He is one of the most popular Scottish actors, so, his wages must be high, but usually, the Scottish actor made $12.88 (£10.30) per hour.
In 2018, Heughan featured in American action comedy film, The Spy Who Dumped Me along with Mila Kunis, Kate McKinnon. The movie collected $75.3 million at the box-office against the budget of $40 million.
Sam garnered 1.6 million+ followers on his Instagram, and he made $3,275.25-$5,458.75 per promotional post. Moreover, he owned a audi car whose market price is between $37,400-$50,200.
The actor also enrolled in charitable works, in 2015, he started the charitable foundation "My Peak Challenge" to train and support the participants. In 2019, he teamed up with Omaze and raised $2,892,080 for the Bloodwise UK. Similarly, he raised $47,789.56 for Cahonas Scotland and their Testicular Cancer Education and Awareness Programme.
Sam Heughan's Quick Facts
- Sam Heughan was born on April 30, 1980, in Balmaclellan, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland.
- At the age of 5, he moved to nearby New Galloway and attended Kells Primary School.
- He first made his acting debut in a play, Outlying Islands and made his screen debut in 2004 in the miniseries Island at War.
- The actor was a vocal supporter of Scottish independence from Great Britain during the 2014 independence referendum.
- He also became the patron for YTAS (Youth Theatre Arts Scotland) in 2014.
- Sam stands at the height of 6 feet 2 inches tall (1.91m) tall and weighs around 82-84 kg (180-185 pounds).
- He has blonde hair and green eyes.
Follow Celebritymarried for celebrity-related content!!!