Facts of Richard Coyle
|Full Name||Richard Coyle Personal Life, Marriage, Divorced, Affairs, Net Worth, Facts|
|Birth Name||Richard Coyle|
|Birth Country||Unite Kingdom|
|Relation With||Ruth Bradley|
|No Of Children||1|
|Education||University of York|
|Date of Birth||February 6,1964|
English actor, Richard Coyle is popularly known for his acting skills and dialogue delivery. He is active in the films since 1998 and winning audiences heart.
Audiences are aware of his professional updates, but only a few know about his personal life. So, in this section find out all the details including marriage, affairs, and others in the section below;
Richard Coyle's Personal Life
The current relationship status of Richard Coyle is possibly single, but he isn't single always. The actor was previously married to actress Georgia Mackenzie on 2003 in an intimate ceremony.
Additionally, the couple shared a daughter, Purdy Coyle who was born on 2009. Soon after the birth of their daughter, Richard and Georgia decided to split and officially divorced in 2010.
Later, Coyle started dating Irish actress, Ruth Bradley in 2011. Their love affair often made headlines in media, but it heightened even more after they starred together in 2012's movies, Grabbers. Unfortunately, due to some personal reasons, the pair parted ways in 2017.
Richard prefers to socialize with his fans, and he is preety active on Instagram with more than 118K+ (as of July 2019) followers.
Richard Coyle's Net Worth and Salary,
Richard Coyle, 45, worked on numerous which helps to sum up hefty sum. Usually, he earns $100,000 from his screen appearances. Considering his career graph, the actor might hold a net worth around $1 million.
In 2006, Richard starred in the British-American romantic comedy film, A Good Year which collected the box-office collection of $42.1 million against the budget of $35 million.
Richard Coyle: Quick Facts
- Richard Coyle was born on February 6, 1974, in Sheffield, England.
- He is the second youngest of five sons to builder father.
- He holds British nationality and belongs to White ethicity/race.
- Coyle graduated from the University of York in 1995.
- He started his professional acting career by appearing in TV programs like Lorna Doone and Sword of Honour.
- The actor played the role of John in Mark Haddon's play Polar Bears at the Donmar Warehouse, London.
- Richard also played Keats in the game Folklore and narrated the following 1931 audiobook "At The Mountains of Madness."
- He stands at the height of 5 feet 10 inches (1.82m) tall and weighs 78kg.
- Coyle has black hair and black eyes.
Visit Celebritymarried for interesting celebrity-related content!!!