Facts of Niana Guerrero
|Full Name||Niana Guerrero|
|Birth Name||Niana Jose E. Guerrero|
|Profession||YouTuber and Dancer|
|Father Name||Nino Guerrero|
|Mother Profession||Elcid Guerrero|
|Date of Birth||27,2006|
Philippines dancer, Niana Guerrero known for her cover dance of ‘Despacito,’ ‘Shape of You’ is one of the most famous young YouTube and Instagram stars.
Let's find out what 13-year-old star personal life looks like;
Nino Guerrero's Personal Life
Nino Guerrero is just 13 years old, and as of now, she is focusing on her cover dance videos and studies. Moreover, she is living a lavishing life with his family.
Gurrero has changed a lot in person in a few years now, from introvert girl to successful dancer, her journey is quite inspiring. Her brother, Ranz, played a vital role to overcome her fear.
Nino Guerrero's Net Worth and Salary
Nino Guerrero holds a net worth of $5 million from her career as a dancer and Youtuber. More to that, she has 7.2 million+ subscribers on YouTube, and she earns from $78,100 to $1.2 million from the channel.
You May Like; Elliana Walmsley
Guerrero also has 7 million followers on Instagram from where she made $13,939-$23,231 per promotional post. Further, she also generates a lot of dollars from stage shows and dancing videos.
Nino Guerrero's Quick Facts
- Niana Guerrero was born as Niana Jose E. Guerrero on January 27, 2006 in Philippines.
- She is the youngest daughter to Nino Guerrero and Elcid Guerrero in Manila, Philippines.
- She grew up with her five siblings, Ranz Kyle, Nina Stephanie Guerrero, Chelsea Hilary Evidente and Natalia Guerrero.
- Guerrero started dancing since the age of 3 but only came to limelight after she featured on her brother Ranz videos.
- She stands at the height of 4 feet 10 inches with black hair and black eyes.
Do visit Celebritymarried for more celebrity-related content!!!