Facts of Melina Kanakaredes Married, Husband, Children, Net Worth, Facts
|Full Name||Melina Kanakaredes Married, Husband, Children, Net Worth, Facts|
|Birth Name||Melina Eleni Kanakaredes Constantinides|
|Birth Country||Unites States|
|Father Name||Harry Kanakaredes|
|Father Profession||Insurance salesman|
|Mother Name||Connie (née Temo)|
|Mother Profession||Company owner|
|Date of Birth||April 23,1967|
Dr. Sydney Hansen from "Providence" (1999-2002) won millions heart by her versatile acting and it is portrayed by none other than American actress, Melina Kanakaredes. She started her acting career in 1991 and since then she featured in numerous filmography.
Besides professional life, Kanakaredes is also living a blissful personal life with her Husband and kids. Let's know more about in the articles below;
Melina Kanakaredes Married life; Also know about her Personal life, Husband, and Children
Melina Kanakaredes is happily married to her college sweetheart, Peter Constantinides. Her husband is served as a real estate developer who is a former restaurant consultant. The duo dated for several years before tying the knot on September 6, 1992.
The duo first met during their colleges days at Ohio State University. The couple shares a healthy relationship and never misses an opportunity to praise and appreciate one another. Moreover, they also owned the "Tria Greek Kuzina" in Powell, but due to some issuses, it has since closed.
Additionally, they were blessed with two daughters; Zoe (born on 2000) and Karina Eleni (born on 2003).
How much is Melina Kanakaredes' Net Worth?
Melina Kanakaredes holds a net worth of $10 million from her astonishing acting career. The actress earns nearly $1 million from her screen appearances in movies and TV series.
In 2013, Melina starred in an action film, Snitch which collected $57.9 million at the box-office against the budget of $25 million. She also made a good fortune from brand endorsements like Maybelline New York and other beauty products.
Melina Kanakaredes; Quick Facts Melina
- Kanakaredes was born on April 23, 1967 in Akron, Ohio, United States.
- She is the daughter of Harry Kanakaredes, an insurance salesman and Connie (née Temo), a candy company owner.
- Her birth sign is Taurus. She is of American nationality and belongs to Greek-American ethnicity/race.
- She graduated from Point Park College. Kanakaredes made her stage debut at the age of 8 in a production of Tom Sawyer.
- In 1991, she debuted in the screen with daytime drama, Guiding Light.
- Some of her notable work includes Bleeding Hearts, 15 Minutes, Snitch, Providence, CSI: Miami and others.
Visit Celebritymarried for interesting gossips and biographies of your favorite celebrities!!!