Facts of Meaghan Oppenheimer Engagement Ring, Fiance, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Age, Height
|Full Name||Meaghan Reed Oppenheimer|
|Birth Name||Meaghan Reed Oppenheimer|
|Profession||Writer and Actor|
|Birth Country||United States of America|
|Father Name||Reed Oppenheimer|
|Mother Name||Gabrielle Oppenheimer|
|Date of Birth||March 28,1986|
Many enter Hollywood, in order to pursue their dream, though not all come here to become an actor some try to be, for instance, a writer just like Meaghan Oppenheimer. Since debuting in 2010, the lady managed to work and showcase her talents on screen in various movies and television series.
As for her personal life, the lovely lady is currently in a blissful relationship with her lover who is also someone of the entertainment industry. Then, who is her partner? How long have they been dating? Have they wedded already? Or are they planning on getting married? Learn all of it.
Who Is Meaghan Oppenheimer's Boyfriend? How Is Her Relationship WIth Him?
Meaghan Oppenheimer is in a romantic relationship with her boyfriend turned fiance Tom Ellis. Her partner Tom is a Welsh actor who is popular for his works such as Lucifer, Miranda, and Rush.
The news of the duo's first dating came in 2015. They remained in the relationship for about two years after which they propelled their bond to the next stage and hence, the couple became engaged on March 31, 2017. The charming actress, in addition, shared her engagement ring pic along with her sweetheart on her Instagram the same day.
The engagement ring is gold plated which featured a huge stone and small stones around the ring.
The experienced writer does not share any children from their relationship yet. They might be planning though only after they plan on getting married. So, when are they going to walk down the aisle, well, it is going to be sooner than you will hope for and we have got the answer right here!
Meaghan Oppenheimer Getting Married Soon!
Meaghan Oppenheimer is very soon tying the knot with her partner. The couple is yet to release the official date for their nuptials.
Check Out: Kelly Dietzen's Husband And Married Life!
At the moment, Meaghan is busy preparing with her soon to be husband, Tom, for their wedding ceremony.
On March 24, 2019, the part-time actress even shared the photo with her partner of their wedding shower event hosted by their close ones. Addition, her social media account is full of wishes and congratulations for her matrimony from her fans. On that occasion, we also congratulate the lovely pair for their upcoming wedding!
Previous Relationship And Marriage!
Apart from her partner, Meaghan Oppenheimer does not have any past affairs and relationship with anyone. However, the same is not the case for her future spouse Tom who was a married man before.
The Lucifer star was in a matrimonial relationship with his former wife actress Tamzin Outhwaite. The duo exchanged vows on June 11, 2006. Furthermore, they shared two daughters, Nora Ellis and Florence Elsie Ellis, and Marnie Mae Ellis.
Unfortunately, the duo parted ways and their divorced finalized on August 29, 2013.
How Much Is Meaghan Oppenheimer's Net Worth?
Meaghan Oppenheimer holds a net worth of $800 Thousand which he made from her professional writing and singing career. On average an actor in the US earns around $39.84 per hour and $50,235 in a year. In contrast, a writer earns around $18.60 per hour and around $56,699 annually.
Also See: Lousie Anstead's Net Worth!
The talented lady's works span in both big and small screens which include We Are Your Friends (2015). The drama film starring Zac Efron and Emily Ratajkowski made on a budget of $2 million grossed a total of $11.1 million at the box office.
Check out the trailer of Meaghan Oppenheimer's movie We Are Your Friends!
On top of that, Meaghan's partner, Tom Ellis is well-known in both the UK and in the US. He is worth $6 million, as of 2019. Moreover, he owns cars such as 1958 Chevrolet Corvette (Price= $55,00) and a Land Rover (Price = $89,00-$177,00)
Quick Facts: Meaghan Oppenheimer
- Meaghan Oppenheimer was born Meaghan Reed Oppenheimer on March 28, 1986, in Tusla, Oklahoma, United States.
- Her father is Reed Oppenheimer and mother is Gabrielle Oppenheimer.
- She grew up with her three siblings; two brothers Eric Oppenheimer and Luke Oppenheimer, and a sister, Sophie Oppenheimer.
- The lady holds American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background.
- Meaghan graduated from Holland Hall and later went to NYU's Tish School of the Arts where she graduated in 2009.
- She moved to Los Angeles to pursue her screenwriting career.
- Oppenheimer made her screenwriting debut in the short film Hot Mess in 2010.
- As for acting, she has been a part of movies such as We Are Your Friends (2015) and The Rock 'n' Roll Dreams of Duncan Christopher (2010).
- Meaghan created and produced the dark comedy web television series Queen America (2015).
- Meaghan's family runs a private non-profit organization The Reed Jules Oppenheimer Foundation (RJOF) which promotes hunger and poverty reduction intiatives, education, environmental and human sustaninability, and other social welfare works.
Body Measurements: Meaghan Oppenheimer
- Meaghan Oppenheimer stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches.
- Her both eyes and hair is dark brown in color.
- Meaghan's zodiac sign is Aries which shows her characters such as courageous, determined, confident, and optimistic.
- She is 33 years old, as of 2019.