The former child actress, Marene Lawston is showered with love and support after her debut movie Flightplan (2005). Following her exceptional performance in the hit film, the pretty lady managed to land roles in several other big and small screens.
The child actress is not a child anymore as she is now a 21-year-old lady. Now her fans want to know about her personal life whether if she has a boyfriend, dating someone, or any chemistry with someone in the past. If you are among such enthusiasts then check out the article exclusively below.
How is Marlene Lawston Personal Life? Is She Dating? or Single?
At 21, many of Marlene Lawston's fans are asking whether the actress is dating anyone at the moment or not. She is not a married woman and furthermore, she is also not dating anyone a married and is most possibly single at the present time.
There are also no rumors or past affairs or romance of her with anyone. There is no doubt that the gorgeous lady has many handsome male admirers who would love to be her girlfriend. However, at the moment, the charming actress seems to be focusing on her career and her studies as well.
Although the Blue Bloods star does have some online presence that i.e. Instagram, her account is set on private. That is another reason which hindered our investigation on whether she has a boyfriend or not. It seems she prefers to live a low profile and secretive lifestyle away from media and public intervention.
How Much is Marlene Lawston's Net Worth?
Marlene Lawston possesses an estimated net worth of $250 Thousand which she mainly amassed from her professional acting career. The average salary of an actress in the US is $39.84 per hour and around $56,024 in a year.
As for the young actress' on screen works, the talented star has been a part in a couple of movies. Specifically, she represented the role of Julia Pratt in the 2005 movie Flight Plan. The psychological thriller mystery film starring Jodie Foster, Peter Sarsgaard, and Erika Christensen went on to collect $223.4 million at the box office.
YouTube: Marlene Lawston's movie Flight Plan trailer.
Correspondingly, Marlene portrayed one of the lead roles of Lilly Burns in the film Dan in Real Life (2007). The comedy-drama movie made on a budget of $25 million grossed $68.4 million at the box office.
The charming actress surely received a good sum from her works in such hit movies.
Quick Facts About Marlene Lawston
- Marlene Lawston was born on January 01, 1998, in Westchester, New York, United States.
- Her father is a policeman and mother is a lawyer.
- She holds American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background.
- Lawson started acting in many television commercials for Nickelodeon.
- As for her hobbies, she enjoys dancing, singing, and piano.
- She made her big screen debut in the thriller movie Flightplan (2005).
- Marlene's other notable works include Blue Bloods, Dan in Real Life, Bratz Kidz: Sleep-Over Adventure.
Body Measurements: Marlene Lawston
- Marlene Lawston stands at a height of 5 feet 4½ inches and weighs around 65 Kg.
- Her hair is blonde whereas eyes are blue.
- The dan in the Real Life star's zodiac sign is Capricorn which tells her qualities as ambitious, persistent, disciplined, and sensitive.
- She is 21 Years Old, as of 2019.