Facts of Maria Bello
|Father Name||Joe Bello|
|Mother Name||Kathy Bello|
|Mother Profession||School nurse Teacher|
|Relation With||Dan McDermott|
|No Of Children||1|
|Filmography||The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor,The Yellow Handkerchief,Prime Suspect,Demonic|
Prominent Hollywood actress, Maria Bello has a successful acting career since 2002 and appeared in several movies and TV series.
But her personal life has a different story, Bello faces many failed relationship, but still, she stands strong and influences several fans out there.
Maria Bello's Personal Life
Maria Bello is openly bisexual, back in November 2013, she revealed her sexual orientation in an essay titled "Coming Out as a Modern Family," in The New York Times. As of now, the actress is possibly single but she often linked-up with her close friend, Lorraine Silvera.
Previously, Bello dated, Dan McDermott, who is a TV executive from 1999 to 2006. The ex-couple also shared a son, Jackson Blue McDermott (born on March 2001).
Then, Maria engaged to a waiter named Bryn Mosser whom she met at a family birthday party but unfortunately, they separated after a while. Later, she was in a romantic relationship with then-friend, Clare Munn, who is the godmother of Maria's son but they split apart in 2016.
You May Like; Lalania Hudson
After three unsuccessful relationship, the actress found her love in Elijah Allan-Blitz, who is nearly 20 years junior to her. The duo met during the promotional video for her 2015 book, but at that time she was with Munn. However, later, they started dating and broken up after a short time.
Maria Bello's Net Worth
Maria Bello's net worth is $8 million and all thanks to her acting career. As one of the popular Hollywood actress, she earns around $100,000 from TV and approximately $300,000-$500,000 from movies.
Don't Miss; Cindy Sampson
Bello also starred in a number of box-office sucessful and they are;
|Year||IMDb rating||Movie||Budget||Box-office Collection|
|1999||7.1 star||Payback||$90 million||$161.6 million|
|2000||5.7 star||Coyote Ugly||$45 million||$113.9 million|
|2003||7.1 star||The Cooler||$4 million||$10 million|
In 2013, Maria sold her two-story 1915 Craftsman Venice mansion for $2 million which she purchased back in 2005 at $1.895 million. :Moreover, she also owns a 2018 BMW 3-series for $60,000+ and an Audi at $36,000.
Maria Bello: Quick Facts
- Maria Bello was born on April 18, 1967, in Norristown, Pennsylvania, the U.S. to Kathy Bello and Joe Bello.
- She brought up in a Roman-Catholic family along with her three siblings; two brothers, Joseph Bello and Christopher Bello, and one sister, Lisa Bello.
- She graduated from Archbishop John Carroll High School in Radnor, Pennsylvania and majored in political science at Villanova University.
- Bello debuted in acting with 1991 movie The Commish in a small role.
- She got her big break in 1996 in the TV series spy show, Mr. & Mrs. Smith which canceled after eight weeks on the air. Later,
- In 2000, Maria made her film debut in Coyote Ugly and earns two Golden Globe award nomination.
- The actress started developing a drama for HBO also soon became a founding board member of the CQ Matrix Company in 2010.
- In 1997, she won Screen Actors Guild Award for her performance in ER and six awards for A History of Violence.
- Bello founded an organization named WE ADVANCE, after the 2010 Haiti earthquake.
- In 2015, she launched her first book, "Whatever...Love Is Love: Questioning the Labels We Give Ourselves."
- She stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inches tall (165cm) and weighs 55kg or 121 lbs.
- She has blonde hair and brown eyes.
Follow Celebritymarried for more exciting celebrity-related contents!!!