Facts of Mannie Fresh Personal Life Career Net Worth Age Height Facts
|Full Name||Mannie Fresh Personal Life, Career, Net Worth, Age, Height, Facts|
|Birth Name||Byron Otto Thomas|
|Birth Country||United States|
|Date of Birth||March 20,1969|
American rapper and DJ, Byron Otto Thomas aka Mannie is best known for his collaboration with Cash Money Records from 1993-2005. Currently, he signed to both Def Jam South and his own division company, Chubby Boy Records.
The musician is living a successful career, but what about his personal life, Is he Married? Single? Let's dig all the information below;
Mannie Fresh's Personal Life
Mannie Fresh is in his early 50s, and he is yet to found his lady love. The DJ is unmarried and possibly single at the moment.
As a famous musician, Fresh has 468k+ (July 2019) followers on Instagram where he posts about his personal and professional updates.
Mannie Fresh's Net Worth and Salary
Mannie Fresh holds a quite impressive net worth of $15 million which he accumulated from his musical career. As a music producer and rapper, he earns millions from his profession.
Looking through his Instagram post, Fresh is an avid car lover. He purchased an old school Harley truck (2019 Super Duty) which market value is $60,775. Similarly, he owned Chevrolet Blazer classic ($28,800), red classic vintage car, and Audi ($50,200).
Mannie Fresh: Quick Facts
- Mannie Fresh was born on March 20, 1969, in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States.
- His birth sign is Pisces.
- He holds American nationality and belongs to White-American ethnicity/race.
- At the age of 15, Mannie was inspired to become a DJ from his father.
- In the 1980s, he collaborates with New Orleans rapper MC Gregory D. and in 1987, released their first album together Throwdown.
- In 2004, Fresh released his first solo album, The Mind of Mannie Fresh which consists total 30 tracks.
- He has black eyes and black hair.
You May Visit Celebritymarried for interesting Gossips and Entertainment!!!!