Facts of Liyana Jasma Married Husband Children Net Worth Facts
|Full Name||Liyana Jasma Married, Husband, Children, Net Worth, Facts|
|Birth Name||Liyana Jasmay|
|Father Name||Jasmay Md. Shah|
|Mother Name||Habibah Simpon|
|Filmography||Dendam Terlerai,Balqis,Najwa,Orang Kasar|
|Date of Birth||March 28,1988|
Malaysian actress and singer, Liyana Jasmay is just not a pretty face; she is one of the versatile actress and famous face in the Asian film industry. She is also popular on Instagram with a million followers.
But what about her personal life? Is she Married? Dating Single? Let's find out all the answers in the section below;
Liyana Jasmay Personal Life, Married, Husband
Liyana Jasmay is a married woman. She tied the knot to her longtime boyfriend turned husband, Fathuddin Mazlan, who is a Malaysian businessman by profession. The couple exchanged a vow on February 2, 2013, in an intimate ceremony in the presence of their closed ones.
The couple moreover shares two daughters; Sofia Arissa, (born 2014), and Selena (born 2016). The actress often mentioned how her daughters changed her life positively.
Jasmay also served as the Ambassador for ASAP Smoke-Free Lifestyle Campaign since 2011.
Liyana Jasmay Net worth, Salary, and Earnings
Liyana Jasmay holds a net worth of $200,000 from her career as an actress. As one of the popular Malaysian actresses, she made a quite impressive sum from her screen appearances, but usually, Malaysia actresses earn $24,541 (RM100,091) and $42,789 (RM174,514) as per their experiences and popularity.
Additionally, the actress signed for the Malaysian Ambassador for Maybelline for 3 years in 2009. Further, with 1.3 million+ followers on Instagram, she made $2,736.75-$4,561.25 per promotional post.
Liyana Jasmay; Quick Facts
- Liyana Jasmay was born on March 28, 1988, in Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia to Jasmay Md. Shah and Habibah Simpon.
- Her birth sign is Aries.
- She holds Malaysian nationality and belongs to Malaysian Chinese ethnicity/race.
- Jasmay studied at New York Film Academy for 6 months.
- In 1997, she started her professional acting and musical career.
- Some of her popular TV drama includes Dendam Terlerai, Balqis, Najwa, Orang Kasar, Cinta Sempadan and Cinta Si Rempit.
- Liyana won Best Actress Award in Malaysian Film Festival for her role in Papadom and KAMI in 2009.
- The actress stands at an average height along with black hair and black eyes.
Visit Celebritymarried for more interesting gossips and entertainment of your favorite celebrity!!!