Facts of Justin Hakuta Married, Wife, Children, Dating, Affairs
|Full Name||Justin Hakuta|
|Birth Name||Justin Hakuta|
|Ethnicity||Mixed ( half-Japanese and half Filipino)|
|Birth Country||United States|
|Father Name||Ken Hakuta|
|Mother Name||Marilou Cantiller|
|Date of Birth||November,1982|
Justin Hakuta is an American business and one of the most talented and brightest man in the industry. But it is not by his skills and talents that he is famous for but rather being the husband of someone famous.
That person is none other than the popular American humorist Ali Wong. Along with his beautiful spouse, he is residing a happy life. But How long have they been married? Does the duo have any children together? Get to know all of it right here!
Who Is Justin Hakuta Married Life With? Does He Have Any Kids?
Justin Hakuta is blissfully married with his wife Ali Wong. His partner Ali is a stand-up comedian, actress, and writer.
The pair first met at a wedding function of one of their friend in 2010. Not long after they met, the two started dating.
After being in a relationship for a few years, the pair exchange vows in the presence of their respective families, and close ones on November 27, 2014. It has been more than four years since they walked down the aisle, their relationship seems to be going smoothly without involving any controversies or conflicts.
Justin shares two beautiful children from his matrimonial bond with his wife. His first daughter, Mari Hakuta was born in November 2015 whereas, the youngest daughter in December 2017 whose name has not yet disclosed.
The businessman lives a comfortable and peaceful life in the company of his spouse and kids. Moreover, he occasionally posts pictures of his beautiful family on his social media platforms. We hope that Hakut’s bond with his family remains the same in the future as it is now.
How Much is Justin Hakuta’s Net Worth? What About His Salary?
Justin Hakuta holds an estimated net worth of $2 million which he amassed through his career as a businessman. Previously, he worked in companies like Avacara, UX Lead, Cargomatic Inc. Though his actual earnings is not yet revealed, he surely earns a hefty amount from his work.
The entrepreneur’s father Ken Hakuta is a world famous inventor and T.V. personality. Furthermore, he is the creator of the incredibly popular 1980s kids toy named Wacky Wall Waker. The toy went on to sell for over 240 units which made him a millionaire and made him around $80 million.
Justin’s wife, Ali Wong, in addition, is a successful and well-known celebrity in the US. She has an estimated net worth of $2 million.
Quick Facts of Justin Hakuta
- Justin Hakuta was born in the United States of America on October 18, 1982.
- He is the son of half-Japanese father Ken Hakuta and half Filipino mother Marilou Cantiller.
- The entrepreneur holds American nationality and belongs to an Asian ethnicity.
- He grew up with his two sibling brothers, Kenzo Hakuta and Aki Hakuta.
- As for his academics, Justin studied in Sidwell Friends School, Carnegie Mellon University, ITESM, and Harvard Business School.
Justin Hakuta: Body Measurements
- Justin Hakuta stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs around 65 Kg.
- Both of his eyes and hair are black in color.
- The celebrity husband’s body measurements are 37-29-36 inches.
- His zodiac sign is Libra which describes his character as fair and peaceful in nature.
- He is 37 years old, as of 2019.
For more updates, click on celebritymarried.com.