Facts of John Coughlin Death, Obituary, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Age, Height
|Full Name||John Coughlin Death, Obituary, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Age, Height|
|Birth Name||John Patrick Coughlin|
|Birth City||Kansas City, Missouri|
|Birth Country||United States of America|
|Father Name||Mike Coughlin|
|Father Profession||Police Officer|
|Mother Name||Stacey Coughlin|
|Date of Birth||December 1,1985|
One of the prominent figures in the world of Skating, John Coughlin had the skills and talents few had. In his glorious career, he won many awards and received recognition for his uncanny abilities on the ice.
In January 2019, the whole Skating community was shocked to learn that the talented athlete was no more. Various renowned obituary published the details about his sudden death, so, what was the reason behind John's demise? Find out all along with several facts about him!
Pair Skater John Coughlin Found Dead! What Was The Reason Behind It?
On January 17, 2019, John Coughlin faced a sexual misconduct investigation and was suspended until further notice from the figure skating. A day later after the incident, the veteran skater was found dead hanging on the ceiling, in his home at Kansas City.
Read Also: Jacqueline Ray's Married Life and Divorce!
Following the research and investigation, Skater's death was believed to be a suicide. Four months later after his demise, John's former Skating partner Bridget Namiotka accused him of sexual abuse over the period of two years in the mid-2000s when they were partners in the figure skating sports.
On her Facebook his former partner wrote:
"I'm sorry but john hurt at least 10 people including me. He sexually abused me for 2 years. Nobody innocent hangs themself."
Later on, the female skater further went as far as writing:
"Someone that's innocent doesn't hang himself. Think about the victims when you're speaking up for what he did to at least 10 girls."
Skater's families and friends insist that he would never harm anyone and dismissed all the accusations against him.
John and Bridget were Skating Partners for more than two years from 2004-2007. Apart from her, his partnered with several other skaters like Caydee Denney, Caitlin Yankowskas, Krista Smith, Kelsey Parker, and Lucy Galleher. Well, guys what do you think? Are the allegations against the former Skater true or not?
How Was John Coughlin's Personal Life; Was He A Married Man Or Not?
John Coughlin was not dating anyone and was most possibly single at the time of his death. Furthermore, he did not have any girlfriends or past love life as well. Aside from his connection professional work with his partners, he did not have any personal life.
The talented skater's sexuality was in question as he was once rumored to be gay. However, he did not state anything on that matter and the rumors later disappeared like how it first appeared.
As for his online presence, John was active on Twitter where he usually shared pictures and videos with his family, friends, teammates, and other stuff.
How Much Is John Coughlin's Net Worth? How Much Salary Does He Boast?
Before the time of his death, John Coughlin possessed a net worth of $7.8 million, which she made from her professional career. On average the annual salary of a professional skater in the US id around $57,332.
Check out the video of John Coughlin with his former partner Caitlin yankowskas Figure Skating!
Other information regarding his wealth and asset is not revealed to the public. During his peak professional career when he won many medals from which he surely earned a good sum of money.
Quick Facts: John Coughlin
- John Coughlin was born John Patrick Coughlin on December 01, 1985, in Kansas City, Missouri, United States.
- He was the son of father Mike Coughlin and mother Stacey Coughlin.
- The talented athlete held American nationality and belonged to a white ethnical background.
- He grew up with his sister Angela Laune.
- John began skating at the age of six and competed professionally in 2004.
- In 2013-2014, Coughlin skated in a short program to Phantom of the Opera composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber.
- During his active years, he partnered with a number of female skaters like Caitlin Yankowskas, Caydee Denney, Bridget Namiotka, Krista Smith, Kelsey Parker, and Lucu Galleher.
- He retired from skating on July 29, 2015.
Body Measurements: John Coughlin
- John Coughlin was a tall man and measured at a height of 6 feet 3 inches and weighed around 61 Kg.
- His hair color was dark brown whereas eyes were blue in color.
- John's star sign was Sagittarius which shows his traits as generous, idealistic, and a great sense of humor.
- He was 33 years old, at the time of his death.