Facts of Jeannette Reyes Married, Husband, Children, Salary, Net Worth, Age, Height
|Full Name||Jeannette Reyes|
|Birth Name||Jeannette Reyes|
|Birth City||Providence, Rhode Island|
|Birth Country||United States of America|
|Date of Birth||August 13|
Despite her relatively young career in the journalism industry, Jeannette Reyes is one of such personalities who due to her sheer hard work and dedication for the love of the profession that she has been able to achieve all the success. Currently, she is working as the reporter for two news channel WPVI-TV 6abc and KATV.
The talented lady, besides, is relishing her espoused life with her partner. So, who is her other half? How is their relationship? Do they have any children?
Jeannette Reyes' Personal Life; Married, Dating, Or Single?
Jeannette Reyes is married to her boyfriend turned husband Robert Burton. Like herself, her husband is also a reporter who at the moment works as the reporter for news channel WJLA-TV.
Well, the pair first got to meet when both of them happened to be at the same place while working. They immediately fell in love and subsequently began dating. After a couple of years of in a romantic relationship, the pair decided to turn their relationship into an everlasting bond.
The duo exchanged vows on August 26, 2016. Their wedding was attended by their friends and families. Since then they are living in marital status in each other's company.
You May Also Like: 6abc Action News Anchor Gray Hall Married And Relationship!
Although it has been almost three years since their wedding the lovely couple does not share any children yet. They remain busy with their works all the time which might be the reason that they don't want to take the responsibility of a child just yet.
Reyes, moreover, is active on social media and uses Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Likewise, she posts pictures and videos with her spouse, family, friends, and also with her co-workers.
Jeannette Reyes' Net Worth And Salary?
Jeannette Reyes has a net worth of $400 Thousand which she made from her professional reporting career. The average salary of a reporter in the US is $43,640 in a year though with an increase in experience the number can reach above $100 Thousand.
Also See: Bob Brooks' Net Worth And Salary!
Working as a reporter for a good number of years, she should be earning a good amount of bucks. On top of that, she works for two different news channel which we can assume she definitely draws in a hefty paycheck.
Check out the clip of Jeannette Reyes reporting her work!
Looking at her social media, she seems to be living a pretty sumptuous life. While she is not on the camera, she is with her friends where she goes out dining at luxurious places and wears expensive dresses.
Quick Facts: Jeannette Reyes
- Jeannette Reyes was born on August 13 in Providence, Rhode Island, United States.
- The charming journalist holds American nationality and belongs to African-American ethnicity.
- She studied at Kent State University where she graduated in Bachelor of Science and Broadcast Journalism in 2012.
- Her first professional work was at WJLA-TV where she joined in April 2014.
- Later, she worked for KATV where she joined in July 2012 and is working ever since.
- Reyes joined WPVI0-TV 6abc in June 2016.
- Jeannette can speak in two languages i.e. English and Spanish.
- Her hobbies include dancing Salsa and Merengue and reading books.
Body Measurements: Jeannette Reyes
- Jeannette Reyes stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches.
- Her eyes and black are black.
- Jeanne's zodiac sign is Leo which shows her traits as energetic, optimistic, straightforward, and loyal.
- Though she is yet to reveal her age, she looks to be in her late 20s.