Facts of Gus Trikonis Wife, Goldie Hawn, Married, Children, Net Worth, Age, Height
Not many might remember the name Gus Trikonis who is a retired American actor and director and was quite notable figure in the 60s and 70s. With his hard work and determination in the field of entertainment, he managed to gain love and admiration of many in his illustrious career which spanned more than four decades.
As for the veteran actor's personal life, Looking back at it, it certainly has been exceeding painful as he endured many misfortunes. going through a failed marriage and unfortunate turn of even in his life. So, what exactly happened. If you are wondering what happened in his life stay tuned!
What Is Gus Trikonis' Relationship Status? Who Was He Married WIth?
Gus Trikonis is most possibly single at the present. He was once, however, a married man before and on top of that, it was on with two people.
The Touched by Love actor was in a matrimonial relationship with Barbara Andrews. The pair tied the knot in the presence of his family and friends in 1978.
Although away from the media limelight, Trikonis and his wife lived a peaceful and contented life for a long time. In fact, they even have a child from their marriage and lived a normal life for more than three decades, unfortunately, it came to a sad end when his spouse passed away on April 02, 2012. Since then his relationship status is single.
It's been a long time since the director was last seen on the camera so, his current whereabouts is not exactly learned. This much is known that he currently lives in Los Angeles suburbs and lives a quiet life. Moreover, he is not active on any social media platforms which is another reason for his less information on his current condition. Well, we hope Gus remains healthy and fine wherever he is!
The retired filmmaker, besides, was in married life with someone famous so, who was she, let's find out!
Previous Marriage With Goldie Hawn!
Gus Triknois was at one point of his life in a marital relationship with the renowned actress Goldie Hawn. His partner Goldie is famous for movies like Overboard (1987), Death Becomes Her (1992), and Snatched (2017).
The couple first got to know each other when Hawn was not that famous and both of them were chorus dancer in Anaheim. The couple soon began dating and eventually walked down the aisle on May 16, 1969.
The pair lived a seemingly normal life for a couple of years, however, it surely did not last long and they separated on April 09, 1973. The reason for their separation was his companion's extramarital affairs with other men.
Don't Miss: Terry Mandel's Married and Husband!
The duo separated in 1976, furthermore, they had no kids from their time together as a married couple.
At the moment, Goldie Hawn is in a conjugal life with his husband Actor Kurt Russel. They even share two children; daughter Kate Hudson and a son Oliver Hudson who are both accomplished actors.
How Much Is Gus Trikonis' Net Worth?
Gus Trikonis boasts a net worth of $4 million from his over forty years in acting and movie-making business. On average, an actor in the US earns around $39.84 per hour and $50,175 in a year while a director makes around $81,699 annually.
Don't Miss: Comedian Ali Wong's Net Worth And Salary!
As for his on-screen works as a director and an actor, he played in a numerous which includes the like of West Side Story (196). The romantic musical drama film made on a budget of $6 million grossed an impressive $44.1 million at the box office. He played alongside the actors like Natalie Wood, Richard Beymer, Rita Moreno, and George Chakiris.
Check out the trailer of Gus Trinkonis' movie West Side Story!
In the same way, he also played in the classic 1966 American war movie The Sand Pebbles and played alongside Steve McQueen, Richard Attenborough, Mako, and few others. The movie collected a total of $30 million against the budget of $12.1 million at the box office.
Quick Facts: Gus Trikonis
- Gus Trikonis was born on November 21, 1937, in Manhattan, New York, United States.
- His parents were Edward Rutledge Hawn and Laura Steinhoff.
- The former director holds American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background.
- He grew up with his younger sister Gina Trikonis who is also an actress.
- Gus first began his career as an actor and dancer featuring in the movie West Side Story (1971).
- The veteran actor went on to play several other movies such as The Unsinkable Molly Brown (1964), Pajama Party (1964), The Sand Pebbles (1966), and others.
- As a director, his works include Five the Hard Way/ The Sidehackers (1969), The Evil (1978), Elvis and the Beauty Queen (1980).
- Gus and his sibling Gina acted in the same movie West Side Story (1961).
- Coincidentally, he and his former partner Goldie Hawn's birthday was born on the same year, same month, and on the same day.
Body Measurements: Gus Trikonis
- Gus Trikonis stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- His eyes are dark brown while his hair is dark in color.
- The Hellcats actor's star sign is Scorpio which shows his traits as brave, ambitious, and Intuitive.
- He is 81 years old, as of 2019.
Stick on celebritymarried.com for more celebrity news.