Facts of Gina Trikonis Married, Husband, Net Worth, Siblings, Age, Height
Gina Trikonis is a forgotten name and to be honest, what are the odds of some aspiring actor saying, “I want to be Gina Trikonis.“ Fret not! As we are here to remind you.
Though the 90’s actress did not get to experience the glamorous Hollywood life, sometimes people are just born for different things. The lady now in her 80s must be married, so then who is her husband? Does she have any kids? Or is she surprisingly single? Though a relatively short career, she must have some wealth? Well, how much assets does she have? Stay with us as we unfold the actress’ life!
Gina Trikonis’ Personal Life; Is She Married? Or Single?
Gina Trikonis exchanged wedding vows with Navarro Huntington on 12 June 1974 in presence of close family and friends. The actress had no say in matters involving how the pair met and fell in love and her obscure fame added to the mystery.
It is a known fact that they share two children together from within their conjugal life. However, since the West Side Story actress faded to the background, whether the pair is still enjoying each other’s company or the couple has separated, we have no way of knowing. But we do wish the duo is together supporting each other in both joy and hardship.
Gina Trikonis was a married lady and still single.
Good to know that the American actress was not amidst any controversies during her acting days. Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing how she is doing currently because the lady prefers life out of social media. We can only assume she is well and kicking!
How Much Is Gina Trikonis' Net Worth?
Gina Trikonis holds a net worth of $300 thousand. Furthermore, the average salary of an American actor is $39.84 per hour and $50175 per year. She bags her wealth from her acting ventures, particularly in the ’90s.
Check out the clip of Gina Trikonis!
The 80-year-old acted in the romantic musical drama film West Side Story (1961) which drew $44.1 million against a $6 million budget. Her other works are inclusive of the spy film 13 Frightened Girls (1963) and teen drama series Freaks and Geeks (1999).
You May Also Like: Sharee Hough's Net Worth and Salary!
ALthough she is not active on screen, she must surely lives a comfortable lifestyle with her close ones.
Quick Facts: Gina Trikonis
- Gina Trikonis was born on January 2, 1939, in Manhattan, New York, United States.
- Her nationality is American and ethnical background is that of white.
- Her parents were Edward Rutledge Hawn and Laura Steinhoff.
- Actor, director, and dancer Gus Trikonis is her elder brother and Goldie Hawn, her ex-sister-in-law. Moreover, her nephew’s name is Nicholas Trikonis.
Body Measurements: Gina Trikonis
- Gina Trikonis looks pretty tall and stands aound the height of 5 feet 7 inches.
- Her birth sign is Capricorn which makes her personality traits ambitious, realistic, sensitive, practical, disciplined, and persistent.
- She looks beautiful with her dark brown hair and red hair color.
- She is 80 years old, as of 2019.
For more updates, click on celebritymarried.com.