Facts of Ellar Coltrane Wiki Bio Personal Life Dating Net Worth Movies
|Full Name||Ellar Coltrane Personal Life, Dating, Net Worth, Movies, Facts|
|Birth Name||Ellar Coltrane|
|Birth Country||United States|
|Father Name||Bruce Salmon|
|Mother Name||Genevieve (née Kinney)|
|Mother Profession||Equine-assisted therapist|
|Awards||Critics' Choice Movie Award,Santa Barbara International Film Festival,Boston Society of Film Critics|
|Date of Birth||August 27,1994|
Award-winning actor, Ellar Coltrane is popularly known for his role Mason Evans Jr in the 2014 critically acclaimed film, Boyhood. The movie helped him to gained international fame and established him as one of the finest Hollywood actors.
Ellar Coltrane's Personal Life; Dating, Girlfriend, Rumors
The current relationship status of Ellar Coltrane is possibly single at the moment, but previously, he was rumored to date a mysterious girl at the age of 17 and broke up later. However, the actor hasn't officially confirmed anything.
Back in 2015, in an interview, Coltrane confessed that relationships are so difficult for him. He stated,
"Relationships are extremely difficult for me. And it seems like they are for Mason, too. That’s really the hardest thing in my life, just connecting with people. Also, so much communication in my generation has gone the way of technology. It doesn’t replace face-to-face interaction. That’s hard for me."
Coltrane is quite confidential when it comes about his personal life especially when it comes about his dating life and love affairs. It looks like the actor might be waiting for his lady love.
Ellar is pretty active on Instagram with 6.9k+ followers where he often shares pictures with his cats and dogs.
How Much Is Ellar Coltrane's Net Worth?
Ellar Coltrane has a net worth of nearly $1 million and all thanks to his acting career. The average salary of actors ranges from $50,000-$183,000.
In 2017, Coltrane starred in American techno-thriller film, The Circle along with Emma Watson and Tom Hanks. The movie collected $40.7 million at the box-office against the budget of $18 million.
Ellar Coltrane's: Quick Facts
- Ellar Coltrane was born as Ellar Coltrane Kinney Salmon on August 27, 1994, in Austin, Texas.
- He is the son of Genevieve (née Kinney), an equine-assisted therapist and Bruce Salmon, a musician.
- He was was just 9 when his parents divorced and afterward started living with his mother.
- He has a half-sister named Evelyn.
- Coltrane was homeschooled as a child and later received his GED.
- At the age of 6, Ellar started his acting career when he has chosen to play the title character of sorts of the film Boyhood.
- From 2002-2013, Coltrane and other cast members filmed Boyhood because a filmmaker wanted to make an unprecedented film.
- The actor won six awards for his performance in Boyhood.
- Ellar stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches (167 cm) tall and weighs 71 kg or 156 pounds.
- She has green eyes and brown hair.
Visit Celebritymarried for exciting celebrity-related Gossips and Entertainment!!!