Facts of David Boudia Wife, Married, Children, Net Worth, Diving, Instagram, Age, Height
|Full Name||David Alasdair Boudia|
|Birth Name||David Alasdair Boudia|
|Birth Country||United States of America|
|Father Name||Jim Boudia|
|Mother Name||Sheilagh Boudia|
|Date of Birth||April 24,1989|
America is famous for many sports and among it, diving probably is not that popular, and many don't want to chose it as a profession due to its low recognition. However, if you put determination and work ethic anything is possible, and among the notable figure who proved it on the entertaining water sport is David Boudia. Putting the term "The American Hero" will be best title for him and it is not just in words, he really is the country's star having won the Olympic gold medal for his nation.
The 1.75 m tall professional diver is a family guy and is relishing his moment with his wife and also shares kids with her. So, who is her partner? How many children does he have with her?
Who Is David Boudia's Celebrity Married To? Does He Have Any Children With His Partner?
David Boudia is in a matrimonial relationship with his girlfriend turned wife Sonnie Brand. His partner Sonnie is his high school sweetheart with whom he met while he was studying at Purdue University.
There were a few ups and downs on their relationship but the duo did not lose hope and finally, tied the knot in the presence of his families and close friends in 2012.
From their marriage, the couple welcomed their first child, a daughter Dakoda Boudia in October 2014. After a couple of years, the couple's second daughter, Mila Primm Boudia was born on August 24, 2017.
The family's member reached five when his spouse gave birth to yet another child this time, a son Knox Boudia on April 22, 2019. The Olympian even shared the joyous moment on his Instagram. He is relishing a happy and delighted life along with his sweetheart and kids.
David, besides, is also active on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Likewise, he shares pictures and videos with his family, friends, and teammates on it. Currently, he lives with his wife and kids in West Lafayette, Indiana.
David Boudia's Celebrity Net Worth And Salary?
David Boudia holds a net worth of $1 million which he made from his professional diving career. On average the salary of a diver in the US is $47,210 in a year.
Check Out: Kenny Saief's Net Worth And Salary!
The veteran diver, in addition, is an author of his book titled Greater Than Gold: From Olympic Heartbreak to Ultimate Redemption. The book costs $5.99 on the Amazon store.
David also has the sponsorship deal with the famous car company, Toyota from which he surely earns a good sum of bucks. No doubt, he lives a luxurious and lavish lifestyle in the company of his family.
Quick Facts: David Boudia
- David Boudia was born David Alasdair Boudia on April 24, 1989, in Abilene, Texas, United States.
- He is the son of father Jim Boudia and mother Sheilagh Boudia.
- The talented diver grew up with his two siblings sisters; Shauni Boudia and Shaila Boudia.
- The athlete holds American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background.
- He attended Noblesville High School and graduated in 2007.
- Later he went to Purdue University.
- David began diving from the age of 11 and became a member of US National Diving Team at the age of 16.
- In the 2012 Summer Olympics games, he won the gold medal beating English diver Tom Daley.
- He also won the bronze medal with his partner Nicholas McCrory in the synchronized 10-meter platform.
- At the 2016 Summer Olympic Games, he won a silver medal at the synchronized 10-meter platform dive and won a single medal at the individual 10-meter platform event.
- David is a devot Christian and openly talks about his religious beliefs in several interviews.
Body Measurements: David Boudia
- David Boudia stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs around 73 Kg.
- His eyes are light brown while his hair is dark brown in color.
- David's zodiac sign is Taurus which shows his traits as reliable, patient, practical, and responsible.
- He is 30 years old, as of 2019.