Facts of Danielle Fishel
|Full Name||Danielle Fishel|
|Birth Name||Danielle Fishel|
|Birth Country||United States|
|Father Name||Jennifer Fishel|
|Father Profession||Former President of Masimo Corporation|
|Mother Name||Rick Fishel|
|Mother Profession||personal manager|
|No Of Children||1|
|Filmography||Boiling Pot,Girl Meets World,Gravity Falls,The Chosen One|
|Education||California State University|
|Date of Birth||May 5,1981|
|Married Date||November 4,2018|
If you are Boy Meets World fans than you must be related with Topanga Lawrence-Matthews character portrayed by Danielle Fishel, the teen girl from the series is now grown up as a beautiful actress.
Her professional life is an open book, and the same goes for her personal life. Let's find out all the details of her personal life;
Danielle Fishel Personal Life, Marriage, Husband, Children
Danielle Fishel is happily married to podcast host, Jensen Karp on November 4, 2018. The duo first official their relationship in 2017 after Jensen announced he is dating Fisher towards the end of episode #303 of his podcast Get Up On This.
After a year of dating the pair engaged on March 22, 2018, and gets hitched on the same month. On January 2019, the couple announced they are expecting a baby boy, Adler Lawrence Karp. Further, on July 1, Fishel shares via her Instagram, she gave birth to a boy on June 24, 2019, almost one month early.
Before marrying, Jensen, Danielle was married to Tim Belusko on October 19, 2013, in Los Angeles. The pair first met at California State University where Fishel was a math tutor, and Tim was a student. After three years of dating, they engaged on May 2012. However, their marriage ended on a sad note and the couple divorced on March 2016.
Danielle Fishel's Net Worth and Salary
Danielle Fishel, with a successful acting career, holds a net worth of $8 million. Considering her career graph and popularity, she might earn nearly $500,000 for her screen appearances.
The actress also made an impressive sum from brand endorsements. Similarly, with 919k+ followers (as of 2019) on Instagram, she earns $2,741.25-$4,568.75 per promotional post.
Danielle Fishel's Quick Facts
- Danielle Fishel was born on May 5, 1981, in Mesa, Arizona, U.S.
- She is the daughter of Jennifer, a personal manager, and Rick Fishel, former President of Masimo Corporation.
- Fishel holds American nationality and belongs to half-Maltese descent.
- She graduated from California State University, Fullerton in 2013.
- Danielle started her career as a child artist in theater in The Wizard of Oz and Peter Pan.
- She made her screen debut with hit show Full House but got her significant role on ABC's pilot series; Boy Meets World.
- In 2003, she co-hosted Say What? Karaoke on MTV and later hosted The Dish, Fuse 20, Last Night on TV and others.
- Some of her accessible screen credit includes Boiling Pot, Girl Meets World, Gravity Falls, The Chosen One, and others.
- The actress stands at the height of 5 feet 1 inch (1.55m) tall and weighs 61 kg.
- She has blonde hair and hazel green eyes.
Visit Celebritymarried for interesting celebrity-related content!!!