If you are a vivid wrestling fan and watch the show on a daily basis, you will no doubt recognize the beautiful Charly Caruso, who works as a commentator on the show. Joining the entertainment business in 2016, she quickly went on to become one of the rising and fan's favourite commentator in the WWE.
The lovely lady is usually by the side of the ring making announcements and sometimes on the backstage asking questions superstars. To this day has interviewed stars like Chris Jericho, Becky Lynnch, Triple H, and many others famous WWE wrestlers. Putting aside her professional career for now, what about her personal life, many would like to really know whether she has any boyfriend, past affairs, or If she is already married and even has children and so on. Just scroll down to know more on Charly Caruso!
Charly Caruso's Personal Life
Charly Caruso is no doubt beautiful and there is no doubt many who want be her sweetheart. But is she seeing anyone? Does she have any past affairs and relationship?
Dating And Rumors!
Charly Caruso is not a married yet and also not in a relationship with his anyone, so, her relationship status is single right now.
In 2016, however, the T.V. star was rumored to be dating with WWE superstar, Seth Rollins after the latter reportedly broke up with his then-girlfriend Zahra Schrieber. The duo, however, never really opened about the topic and the case became closed.
Apart from that, the Caruso was yet again rumored to be in a romance with her personal trainer Shawn Booth. But like her past relationship, it also did not turn out to be true.
You May Also Like: Audra Martin's Husband, Married, and Relationship!
The beautiful lady is active on social media platforms and uses Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Likewise, she shares pictures and videos with her family, friends, colleagues, and WWE Superstars.
Charly, in addition, regularly hits the gym to train where she works out to keep her body fit and healthy. No wonder she has such a well-maintained figure.
Charly Caruso's Net Worth
As someone who has been working as the announcer for major wrestling company like WWE, Charly Caruso must have a substantial amount of wealth. So, how much is her net worth?
Net Worth and Earnings!
From her career as an announcer, Charly Caruso boasts a net worth of $500 Thousand. The average salary of a WWE's ring announcer is around $75,000 a year.
Don't Miss: Daymond John's Net Worth and Assets!
In contrast, an experienced announcer like Lillian Gracia who has been serving in the entertainment wrestling for many years now receives a whopping $300 Thousand annually. Although the Charly might not make such amount just yet, there is little doubts she earns a good sum of bucks.
Charly Caruso doing her work in the WWE!
Caruso has a good fan following of more than 515 Thousand on her Instagram account from which she earns a decent buck. Additionally, she makes $1,539 - $2,565 per promotional post on her Instagram.
By a quick glance on Charly's Instagram account, we can notice that she is relishing a wonderful and happy life. Moreover, she goes often goes out to dine in fancy places and wears beautiful and expensive clothes from which we assumed that she can afford to live a luxurious lifestyle which few can afford.
Quick Facts: Charly Caruso
- Charly Caruso was born Charly May Arnold on July 14, 1987, in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States.
- She is the daughter of her mother, Charlene May Arnold.
- The pretty lady studied at North Central High School where she graduated in Journalism.
- After graduating, she began her career working for NBC WSAZ-TV in 2010.
- In 2016, Charly made her WWE debut and started serving in the NXT, and later moved to the big roster such as Smackdown, and RAW.
Body Measurements: Charly Caruso
- Charly Caruso stands at a height of 5 feet 2 inches and weighs around 59 Kg.
- Her body measurements are 23-28-36 inches.
- The female announcer's shoe size is 7 US whereas dress size is 4 US.
- Her eyes are dark brown and hair is black in color.
- Charly's zodiac sign is Cancer which shows her characters as tenacious, highly imaginative, emotional, and sympathetic.
- She is 31 years old, as of 2019.