Facts of Amanda Belichick
|Full Name||Amanda Belichick|
|Birth Name||Amanda Belichick|
|Birth Country||United States of America|
|Father Name||Bill Belichick|
|Father Profession||Football Coach|
|Mother Name||Debby Clarke|
|Date of Birth||1984|
|Married Date||July 8,2017|
Many follow on the footsteps of their parents, and although some tend not to do the same, Amanda Belichick decided to choose the prior. Like her father, Bill Belichick himself is a celebrated head coach of the New England Patriots; she also decided to be a coach. She is the head coach of women's lacrosse program at Holy Cross in Worcester.
The lady's personal life is not that in the open, unlike her professional career. So, this article focuses mainly on that aspect of life.
Amanda Belichick Personal Life
Amanda Belichick is a married lady and tied the knot with her partner not long ago. So, who is her husband?
Who Is Amanda Belichick's Husband? How Was Their Wedding?
Amanda Belichick is blissfully married to her husband A.J. DeSantis. The duo walked down the aisle on July 08, 2017, in Rhode Island. And they celebrated the day with style. So, how did they get married?
On the occasion of the special day, the female coach dressed in a beautiful wedding gown. The gown featured seven layers of ethereal silk chiffon, draped over a fitted silk corset, hand-embroidered with washed silk leaves while her other half dressed neatly in a blue tuxedo with a light blue tie.
The wedding was attended by families, friends, and relatives of the couple. Furthermore, there was also a towering five storyed cake on their marriage party.
You May Also Like: Amanda Balionis's Engagement, Married!
Ever since that day the Amanda and A.J. are living a happy married life. There seems to be no such thing which causes any tumult in their marital life.
Though it has been two years since they exchanged the wedding vow, there seem to be no children in their life yet. Belichick and her companion live in Massachusetts, United States.
Amanda Belichick Net Worth
Being a successful coach, Amanda Belichick is sure to rack in a reasonable sum from her work. So, how much does she have?
Earnings and Net Worth!
Amanda Belichick has a net worth of $500 Thousand, which she made from her professional coaching career. The average salary of a Lacrosse coach in the U.S. is $51,559 in a year.
Read Also: Britt Johnson's Net Worth And Earnings!
The 35-year-old's father, Bill Belichick, in addition, is a successful American football coach. He boasts a net worth of whopping $35 million, as of 2019. Furthermore, he receives a handsome paycheck of $7.5 million a year.
The New England Patriots' coach owns a house in Hingham, Massachusetts, United States worth in millions.
Body Measurements: Amanda Belichick
For a lady, Amanda Belichick is quite tall and stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 meters). She has light blue eyes with blonde hair.
Quick Facts: Amanda Belichick
- Amanda Belichick was born in 1984, in Weston, Massachusetts, United States.
- She is the daughter of Bill Belichick and Debby Clarke.
- Amanda grew up with her two sibling brothers; Stephen Belichick and Brian Belichick.
- Her brother Stephen Belichick is also a coach and currently serves as the safeties coach for the New England Patriots.
- During her time at Wesleyan University, she played lacrosse.
- Amanda graduated from Wesleyan University with a degree in history in 2007.
- She served as the lacrosse coach for the girls' team while working at Choate Rosemary Hall.
- In 2009, she became the assistant coach for the women's lacrosse team at the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- Later, in 2010, she helped UMass Minutewomen lacrosse team win the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Belichick began serving head coach for Wesleyan University in 2014, and then in Holy Cross Crusaders and 2018, she became All-Patriot League head coach.
- She is 35 years old.