Facts of Adrienne Bankert
|Full Name||Adrienne Bankert|
|Birth Name||Adrienne Bankert|
|Profession||Anchor and Reporter|
|Birth City||Southern Californaia|
|Birth Country||United States of America|
|Date of Birth||May 6,1979|
With over 15 years of experience in the journalism field, Adrienne Bankert is now successful in becoming a celebrated name in the reporting field. Starting from the bottom where she began working as a Traffic anchor to anchoring one of the popular news show in American, Good Morning America, she fully deserves it.
The lady’s personal life, however, is a mystery to many, but many believe she is married and living with her husband. But is it the truth, let’s learn about it and find out more things about Adrienne.
Adrienne Bankert’s Personal Life
As someone beautiful like her, there is almost certain Adrienne Bankert has someone special in her life. Unlike 6ABC News channel's Jamie Apody, who is married, what is her relationship status?
Relationship And Dating
Adrienne Barnkert’s relationship status is a mystery, and it is not something she opens up about. She once directed that she is a married woman.
Adreinne Barnkert is likely single and is not married yet.
The ABC News correspondent moreover is quite secretive so, she is yet to speak anything on it. Regardless of secretive nature, there is no doubt the lady has someone special in her life.
Also See: Kate Bolduan's Married Life And Husband!
Adrienne is usually busy with her works, so she is often busy with her owns anchoring and reporting work. But during her off days, she spends her time with her families and friend where she hangs out with her friends and families on weekends and holidays.
Adrienne Barnkert’s Net Worth
Adrienne Bankert has been working in the entertainment industry for a long time; therefore, she should have made a substantial amount of money out of her works. So, how much is her net worth?
Net Worth And Earnings
Adrienne Bankert holds a net worth of $1 million which she made from her career as a journalist. The average salary of a news reporter in the US is $58,964 in a year, but with many years of experience, one can earn as much as $100 Thousand or more in a year. Adrienne's net worth is the same as 6ABC's reporter Annie McCormick.
Check out the clip of Adrienne Bankert reporting her duty!
In her career, the lady worked in various new channels like KCRA TV, Hearst Television KCRA, CBS 11 KTVT. Since June 2015, she is for ABC News as it’s anchor and reporter.
Adrienne Bankert with actress Scarlett Johansson.
Bankert is sure to receive a hefty sum from her work. And there is no doubt she lives her life lavishly.
Body Measurements: Adrienne Bankert
Adrienne Bankert stands at the height of 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 meters) and weighs around 59 Kg (130 lbs). Similarly, her body measurements are 33-24-35 inches. Both of her eye and hair is dark brown.
Adrienne Bankert is an American Anchor and Reporter who works for ABC Network.
Quick Facts: Adrienne Bankert
- Adrienne Bankert was born on May 06, 1979, in Southern California, United States.
- Her nationality is American, while her ethnicity is African-American.
- She attended the University of Southern California, where she graduated from Communication and Media Studies.
- She began working as Traffic Anchor for KCRA in October 2004.
- In July 2006, she joined Hearst Television KCRA as a host, reporter, and news anchor.
- After that, she worked as an anchor in CBS11 KTVT.
- IN ABC News, she regularly reports for Good Morning America.
- Recently, Bankert interviewed MCU star Scarlett Johansson about her upcoming Black Widow movie .
- Barnkert’s zodiac sign is Taurus, which shows her traits as reliable, patient, devoted, and stable.
- Adrienne is 40 years old.